Couple counselling provides an opportunity to explore patterns, dynamics and conflicts within a relationship and to address issues which are causing stress within it. Our couple counsellors work with couples in any kind of relationship: heterosexual; gay or lesbian; transgender; married or cohabiting; pre-living together; separating or divorcing; love marriages and arranged marriages.
Couple counselling can also be used by any two people wanting to improve their relationship, such as two family members, two friends or two business partners.
We currently offer couple counselling via Skype, Zoom or telephone.
Face to face couple counselling is offered at our sister company, Lewis Psychology CIC.
What are the benefits of online couple counselling?
- resolve conflict in a healthy manner
- learn how to communicate more effectively
- improve communication and interpersonal skills
- voice your needs clearly and openly without resentment or anger
- learn how to be assertive without being offensive
- process and work through unresolved issues
- get your feelings out into the open
- learn how to work together to solve problems
- develop your understanding of your partner and their needs
- learn more about yourself and your own needs
- revitalise emotional intimacy
- revitalise sexual intimacy
- re-negotiate commitments
- identify and change unhelpful communication patterns and behaviours
- improve problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
FAQ online couple counselling
Deciding to seek online couple counselling is a really important step and understandably you may have some questions. On our FAQ Online Therapy page we answer some common questions. If you have any further questions, please contact our Wolverhampton office on 01902 827808 or complete our online contact form.
Fees and payment
Online couple counselling is £85 for a one hour appointment. The session fee is payable 48 hours in advance of each session via:
- bank transfer
- credit/debit card using our online payment terminal
If you would would like to pay over the phone please contact us on 01902 827808.
Lewis Psychology Online couple therapists
All online couple therapists are insured, professionally trained and registered. All Lewis Psychology Online couple counsellors have been awarded professional recognition with their respective professional bodies such as the British Psychological Society (BPS) and Health Care Professions Council (HCPC), British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) or United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP). Please visit our staff profile page.
Free Initial telephone discussion
If you are looking for online couple counselling please contact Teresa Lewis for a 15 minute no-obligation discussion. Teresa is a BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist so she will be able to briefly discuss your issues, answer questions and explain how online couple counselling works. At this time you can decide whether you would like to book an appointment. The discussion is conducted without any obligation to book an appointment.
Make an appointment for online couple counselling
If you would like to speak to one of our therapists regarding online couple counselling please call our Wolverhampton office on 01902 827808. Alternatively, fill out our online contact form and we will contact you within 24 hours