Online psychotherapy aims to improve an individuals well-being and mental health, to resolve or reduce troublesome behaviours, beliefs, compulsions, thoughts, or emotions, and to improve relationships and social skills.
We currently offer psychotherapy via Zoom.
Face to face psychotherapy is offered at our sister company, Lewis Psychology CIC.
What are the benefits of online psychotherapy?
- improved communication and interpersonal skills
- greater self-acceptance and self-esteem
- ability to change unhelpful behaviours
- better understanding and management of emotions
- relief from depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- ability to make sense of difficult emotions and understand yourself
- resolve relationship issues, or find ways to manage them
- recognise unhelpful patterns or behaviours and find ways to change them
- increased confidence and decision-making skills
- increased ability to effectively manage stress
- improved problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- cope with major life changes, such as divorce or the death of a loved one
- come to terms with an ongoing or serious physical health problem
sleep better, if you have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep (insomnia
Counselling and psychotherapy videos
For more counselling and psychotherapy videos please visit our YouTube channel.
What types of psychotherapy do you offer?
All Lewis Psychology Online therapists are trained to at least masters degree level which means we are trained in more than one psychotherapy modality. This enables us to formulate cases, plan intervention strategies and tailor interventions to suit the needs of the client.
Our team of highly qualified online psychotherapists and psychologists deliver a large range of psychotherapy modalities including:
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive therapy (MBCT)
- Schema Therapy
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Systemic Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Gestalt Therapy
- Person Centred Therapy
- Systemic Therapy
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Attachment Based Psychotherapy
Don’t worry, you do not have to choose your preferred psychotherapy model from the list above. Your online psychotherapist will tailor your treatment to suit your presenting issue, your personality and your therapy goals.
FAQ online psychotherapy
Deciding to seek online psychotherapy is a really important step and understandably you may have some questions. Our FAQ Online Therapy page we answer some common questions. If you have any further questions, please contact our Wolverhampton office on 01902 827808 or complete our online contact form.
Fees and payment
Online psychotherapy is £85 for a 50 minute appointment. The session fee is payable 48 hours in advance of each session via:
- bank transfer
- credit/debit card using our online payment terminal
If you would would like to pay over the phone please contact us on 01902 827808.
Lewis Psychology Online therapists
All psychotherapists are insured, professionally trained and registered. All Lewis Psychology Online psychotherapists have been awarded professional recognition with their respective professional bodies such as the British Psychological Society (BPS) and Health Care Professions Council (HCPC), British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) or United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP). Please visit our staff profile page.
Free initial telephone discussion
If you are looking for online psychotherapy please contact Teresa Lewis for a 15 minute no-obligation discussion. Teresa is a BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist so she will be able to briefly discuss your issues, answer questions and explain how online psychotherapy works. At this time you can decide whether you would like to book an appointment. The discussion is conducted without any obligation to book an appointment.
If you are outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an email consultation.
Make an appointment for online psychotherapy
If you would like to speak to one of our therapists regarding online psychotherapy please call our Wolverhampton office on 01902 827808. Alternatively, fill out our online contact form and we will contact you within 24 hours.